1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
“Are you kidding? I feel no pressure. The only thing I feel is happiness to be on the show! Honestly, it would be inappropriate that I’m complaining! In Hollywood, you have so many girls who would love to be me. Just to have the chance to approach Stephen Amell! And… touch him!”
- Emily Bett Rickards
“I first met Emily on the third episode.. She was supposed to be in one episode! And it was my first… Actually, it was my first opportunity as the lead in a series to try to make a gues star confortable. It’s actually my first real scene where I have lots of dialogues with somebody that wasn’t a core part of our cast. When I did ‘Private Practice’, Amy Brenneman who I had all my scenes with, she went out of her way to make sure before we shot our first scene I was incredibly confortable. We chatted about our family, about our partners…And by the time it came to shoot our scene wich was a very intimate scene I couldn’t have been more at ease. So I remember thinking “Here’s my opportunity with Emily, to really try and make her feel at home, and happy and confortable.” And when we shot that scene, she did first… We shot my coverage first, and when she said my name or did her little things for the first time and I laughed? That was legitimate. Like, I was not expecting it and it just made me crack up, so it’s… Right from the start we’ve always just had a nice, easy time doing scenes together.”
- Stephen Amell
September 22nd 2014, marks the 20th anniversary of the premiere of FRIENDS.HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY, FRIENDS!
"Augh, you’re so nasty!" [x]
Just because my pretty face has turned your head…